Kloudbakes is an online bakery that specialises in handcrafted cake rolls.
Customers can opt from either an individual cake roll (six to seven cm) or a full cake roll (21 to 22cm).
Prices for the cake rolls vary depending on their flavour. Some of the flavours include:
- Matcha Mochi (Individual: S$7.50, Full: S$21)
- Creme Brulee (Individual: S$7.50, Full: S$21)
- Houjicha Black Sesame (Individual: S$7.50, Full: S$21)
- Pistachio Raspberry (Individual: S$10, Full: S$30)
- Charcoal MSW (Individual: S$10, Full: S$30)
- Espresso Baileys (Individual: S$9.50, Full: S$28.50)
- Oolong Yuzu (Individual: S$8.50, Full: S$25.50)
- Lychee Oolong (Individual: S$8.50, Full: S$25.50)
- Earl Grey Lavender (Individual: S$8.50, Full: S$25.50)
Do note that Kloudbakes rotates their flavours on a weekly basis, and different preorder dates might feature different flavours.
Here are some photos of the cake rolls:
How to order
To order, look out for their next bake sale on June 9.
Delivery for orders during their bake sale is available at a fee of S$6 to S$10, depending on location. Free delivery is applicable for purchases above S$50.
According to the bakery, the rolls contain no preservatives or artificial food, thus, they should be consumed within three days.
Top photos via @kloudbakes.sg on Instagram