Heavenly Wang has launched its first express format located at FairPrice Xpress, at Esso Toa Payoh Lorong 2.
Customers can look forward to new items which will be exclusively available at the new format: Volcano Buns and Open Toasties.
The Volcano Buns (S$4.80) are available in four flavours:
- Mentaiko Blast: Egg mayo in a giant bun, topped with mentaiko sauce.
- Chilli Crab Explosion: A volcano bun served with a mix of chilli crab sauce, seafood and spring onions.
- Otah Bomb: Jumbo otah paired with egg mayo.
- Salted Egg Lava: A combination of salted egg sauce and egg mayo.
Alternatively, purchase a set that includes one bun and coffee or tea for S$5.80.
The Open Toasties (S$3.80) will be available in four flavours:
- Ocean Catch: Mix of seafood in mild sambal sauce.
- Luncheon Sunrise: Chunky chicken luncheon meat on a spread of egg, mayo and mozzarella.
- Tuna Melt: Classic tuna, egg mayo and mozzarella.
- Yuzu Ham Blossom: Chicken ham paired with yuzu and cream cheese.
You can also purchase a set that includes a slice of toast, two eggs and coffee or tea for S$6.20.
Original Toasts are also on the menu in three flavours:
- Traditional Kaya Toast (S$1.50)
- Yuzu Cream Cheese Toast (S$2): Yuzu paired with cream cheese and kaya.
- Hazelnut S'mores Toast (S$3): A combination of marshmallows, hazelnut and coconut shavings.
Those looking for something more filling will be happy to know that local favourites such as Laksa Sayang (S$6.20), Bibik's Mee Siam (S$5.80) and Ibu's Mee Rebus (S$5.80) are also available.
To celebrate its launch, Heavenly Wang is running a social media promotion.
From now till Sep. 30, customers can take a photo at the photo spot within the kiosk and stand a chance to win a S$100 Heavenly Wang gift card.
Do note that the new outlet will also have a "Bring Your Own Bag" initiative.
Biodegradable plastic bags will be charged S$0.10 per bag, and biodegradable cutlery will also be provided if required.
Heavenly Wang Express Format
Address: FairPrice Xpress @ Esso, 399 Toa Payoh Lorong 2, Singapore 319640
Opening hours: 7:30am to 9pm, daily
Top photos via Heavenly Wang