The Ministry of Health (MOH) confirmed 45 new cases of Covid-19 infection on Wednesday (Jun. 3).
This brings the total number of cases to 62,145.
35 of the cases announced on June 3 are in the community, of which one is unlinked, according to the latest MOH update. There are no new cases in the dormitories.
The remaining 10 cases are imported.
Overall, the number of new cases in the community has decreased from 152 cases in the week before to 147 cases in the past week.
The number of unlinked cases in the community has increased from 24 cases in the week before to 26 cases in the past week.
13 new locations added to list of places visited by infectious cases
MOH regularly updates a list of public places visited by confirmed Covid-19 cases for more than 30 minutes when they were infectious.
13 new locations were added to the list on June 3:
- Yuhua Community Club (90 Boon Lay Way)
- Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre (152 Bukit Batok Street 11)
- Ramada (16 Ah Hood Road)
- Yew Tee Community Club (20 Choa Chu Kang Street 52)
- Al Barakah Health and Beauty Mart (302 Woodlands Street 31)
- Jurong Port Pass/Permit Office (37 Jurong Port Road)
- NTUC Fairprice (50 Havelock Road)
- Orchard Hotel Singapore (442 Orchard Road)
- Thong Sheng Motors Trading (7 Pioneer Road North)
- Prime Supermarket (763 Jurong West Street 75)
- Ang Mo Supermarket (642 Hougang Avenue 8)
- JIC Inspection Services (53 Pioneer Road)
- VICOM Inspection Centre (511 Bukit Batok Street 2)
Dates for the following locations were also extended from their initial dates:
- Food Hub (455 Sengkang West Avenue), May 24 to May 28,
- Fu Fa Food Court at Hougang Green Shopping Mall (21 Hougang Street 51), May 24 to May 29
Here is the full list of locations visited by cases in the community during their infectious period in the past 14 days, as of June 3:
Top left image via Orchard Hotel Singapore Facebook, right image via Google Maps Street View