KFC will soon be selling fried chicken... on a stick.
The meat popsicles, which will soon launch on May 12, come in two flavours: BBQ Cheese and Fiery Mala.
The item features a marinated chicken cutlet, deep fried and drizzled with sauce, and then topped with crumbs.
The BBQ Cheese popsicle, for instance, is drizzled with tangy BBQ sauce and coated with cheese crumbs, while the mala version comes with mala sauce and mala crumbs.
KFC says that the popsicles are designed for ease of consumption, wherever you may be.
You can buy the popsicle a la carte, or in a set.
Here are the prices:
- À la carte: S$2.95
- KFC Popsicle Set: S$5
- One KFC Popsicle, regular fries, regular Pepsi Black
- Popsicle ‘N Zinger Box: $9.95
- One KFC Popsicle, one Zinger, regular fries, regular whipped potato, regular Pepsi Black
- Popsicle ‘N 2 pcs Chicken Box: S$10.95
- One KFC Popsicle, two pieces of chicken, regular fries, regular whipped potato, regular Pepsi Black
The limited-time item will be available for dine-in, takeaway, and KFC delivery.
Top image via KFC Singapore