The June Holidays are just around the corner, but with heightened measures put in place, it is important that we stay home and stay safe.
If you don’t have anything planned for the upcoming month, why not take part in some online activities?
From May 28 to June 27, Compass One will be running a series of online Cartoon Network activities with attractive prizes to be won, just in time for the June Holidays.
From May 28 to June 13, unleash your kids’ creativity by participating in the Looney Tunes Colouring Contest.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Follow @CompassOneSingapore on Facebook
- Download your favourite Looney Tunes character colouring sheets and get creative
- Like the contest post, submit your best artwork in the comments section and tag #CNBSExCompassOne
The 50 most creative entries will stand to win exclusive Cartoon Network goodie bags worth S$100 each.
I Spy with Cartoon Network Challenge
From June 14 to 27, you can also participate in the I Spy with Cartoon Network Challenge and stand a chance to win exclusive Cartoon Network goodie bags worth S$80 each.
All you have to do is:
- Visit Compass One’s Instagram account @compassonesg
- Count and name all the characters you can find in the image posted (there will be some CN characters blending into an image of the mall’s interior)
- Like the contest post and submit your answers in the comments section tagging #CNBSExCompassOne
50 lucky entries with the correct answers will win.
These activities are subject to change or cancellation. Click here for more details.
This sponsored article by Compass One made this writer thankful for online contests in the months of May and June.
Top image via Compass One