Heytea Food Lab has launched a selection of baked goods at their ION Orchard and Westgate outlets.
Four new items
Four items will be available:
- Golden Croissant (S$3.60)
- Chocolate Croissant (S$4.20)
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie (S$2) — soft and chewy variety made with both dark and milk chocolate.
- Butterscotch Chip Muffin (S$3.20)
According to Heytea, the baked goods and bubble teas are made for pairing.
Some of the suggested combinations are:
- Taro Bobo x Golden Croissant.
- Aqua Green Cheezo x Chocolate Croissant
- Strawberry Cheezo x Double Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Very Grape Cheezo x Butterscotch Chip Muffin
These combinations make for a contrast of textures and flavours, blending savoury and sweet.
Besides in-store purchases, customers can also order the baked goods through Foodpanda, GrabFood, or the Heytea Go app (available on iOS) for self-collection at selected stores.
Top image via Heytea Singapore