Suntec City is set to be the first mall to offer a livestream shopping festival. The Suntec Shopping Festival on June 23 to 26, 2020, from 7:30pm to 11:30pm features exciting brands such as Royal Sporting House, Harvey Norman, ToTT, Fossil, ALDO, Clarks and more.
You can look forward to discounts of up to 60 per cent, lucky draws and livestream exclusives on a variety of items such as household appliances, beauty products, fashion apparels, bags, watches and footwear brands and products.
Here are some of the items you can expect:
Royal Sporting House - Up to 30 per cent off Adidas, Saucony & Reebok footwear
Those looking to treat yourself to a pair of new kicks without having to break the bank will want to catch Royal Sporting House’s livestream.
There’ll be up to 30 per cent off well known brands like Adidas, Saucony and Reebok. Hello Kitty fans are also in for a treat as you can look forward to the latest season Reebok x Hello Kitty Club C and Hello Kitty Instapump Fury Shoes exclusively for sale via the livestream.
- Adidas Nova Flow (women) for S$63 (U.P. S$90)
- Adidas Solar Glide 19 (men) for S$126 (U.P. S$180)
- Hello Kitty Club C for S$179
- Hello Kitty InstaPump Fury for S$340
ToTT - Up to 40 per cent off kitchenware
Level up your culinary skills with new cooking and baking wares which you can snag at up to 40 per cent off.
- Jamie Oliver Pasta Machine Red for S$62 (U.P. S$103.90)
- Smart Stick Variable Speed Hand Blender for S$199 (U.P. S$299)
- Cuisinart Cold Brew Coffee Maker for S$179 (U.P. S$289)
Tune in to the livestream and partake in the exciting “Wheel of Suntec”. Winners will walk away with a Jamie Oliver Recipe Box worth $63.90.
Clarks - Up to 30 per cent off footwear
Shop their stylish yet comfortable collection, which are now going at up to 30 per cent off, including limited editions. Plus, don’t miss your chance to win a staycation for two worth over S$800.
- Flex Sun Amber for S$118 ( U.P. S$169)
- Hero Brogue for S$111.30 (U.P. S$159)
- Mens Original Desert Boot (limited edition) for S$219
- Womens Original Desert Boot (limited edition) for S$209
The first customer to purchase more than S$289 worth of Clarks products will receive a 2D1N staycation at Amara Sanctuary worth more than S$800.
Purchase a minimum of S$128 worth of Clarks products and receive a free Leather Luggage Tag. Applicable for the first 30 purchases only.
Participate in the lucky draw and stand to win S$50 cash vouchers.
That’s not all, look forward to more discounts and offers from brands such as Harvey Norman, Playdress, W Optics and many more. Mark your calendars and tune-in to the first ever mall livestream with Suntec City.
How to score these discounts:
- Register for a Suntec+ member account for free here or download the app from Google Play or the Apple App Store and sign up from the app.
- Tune-in to the livestream via the Suntec+ App on June 23 to 26, from 7.30pm to 11.30pm to catch the best offers.
- Shop for items via the eMall on Suntec+ App with a credit or debit card during the livestream and add them to your cart.
- Pick up your purchases from the respective retail stores at Suntec City or opt for self-collection at the respective retail outlets at Suntec City and get rewarded with one-for-one F&B vouchers from White Restaurant, Paris Baguette and more.
- There’ll be four hour-long interactive sessions featuring a total of 16 brands.
- At 10:30pm, look out for a multi-brand session featuring up to 50 per cent discounts on products from brands such as Superdry, The Shirt Bar, Premier Football, Garden, and BATA.
Earn rewards as you shop:
All Suntec+ members can earn Suntec+ points when purchases are made via Suntec+ eMall. Diamond members can earn up to 10x points.
The points can be accumulated and can be used to redeem Free Parking, Suntec City e-Vouchers or a variety of deals in the rewards catalogue, starting from 100 points.
*Information is accurate at the time of publishing.
This sponsored article by Suntec City made the writer check her bank account balance.