This super-duper slick video is of S’pore’s super-duper out of the way NTU
The prettiest, shiniest parts, of course.
Most people in Singapore know Nanyang Technological University by, well, how insanely far away it is.
Unless, of course, you happen to live in Jurong West.
But we digress. We’re talking about NTU now because of this super-slick video they uploaded to their page on Monday — and it’s particularly polished, and super fast-paced.
Here are some of the prettiest and shiniest parts of the university’s campus, which they say is ranked among the 15 most beautiful in the world, in screenshots:
1. The Hive, and the South Spine:
2. A group of new residential halls — Pioneer Hall and Crescent Hall:
And here’s what it looks like from the inside:
3. The North Spine:
4. The School of Art, Design and Media — with its signature grassy roof:
And here’s what it looks like at night:
5. The new Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine:
It took its first intake of students in 2013, but its building was ready only in 2015.
6. The Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information:
Because it’s always cool to have your very own broadcast studio.
7. The Hive — the inside of it.
Again, a pretty new and interestingly-designed part of campus for NTU’s humanities and social science students, commonly referred to as “the dim sum building”.
Here’s a view of it from above:
Quite chio, right?
You should see the whole video here:
It’s pretty impressive.
Top photo: screenshot from video