Reckless PMD user has death wish, went against flow, beats all traffic at Bukit Panjang
This is nuts.
Yayoi Kusama: Life is the Heart of a Rainbow
09 June 2017 - 03 September 2017, 1000-2200
National Gallery Singapore
Another person who clearly has a death wish was caught on video riding a personal mobility device (PMD) in Bukit Panjang on Jan. 16, at about 7pm, according to the time stamp on the footage.
The said road user who couldn’t care less was:
– Riding against the flow of traffic
– Straddling between two one-lane roads
– Travelling faster than the bus and car that were trailing behind him
– Beating the traffic light
– Cutting into the path of pedestrians
– Beating another traffic light
– Eventually travelling faster than the car
Errant e-bikers and PMD users might want to take note that tougher laws will be kicking in this year.
Riding on the road is an offence punishable with a fine not exceeding S$2,000 or jail term of up to three months or both.